Overnight Sitting Service
Policies & Service Agreement
- If you need to cancel your service, we require 24 hour notice. You will be charged $45 or 50% of the scheduled service, whichever amount is greater, if less than 24 hour notice is given.
- Lack of disclosure of any bite reports or instances of aggressive behavior could result in termination of services. Owners are responsible for any incidents when such reports or behaviors are not disclosed on the pet questionnaire.
- For overnight services of 4 or more days, a refundable deposit of 25% is required at the beginning of the service. Cancellation of service policy applies as noted above.
- If your pet has a medical emergency and we are unable to each you to determine a course of action, we have your permission to bring them to your veterinarian or an emergency veterinarian (when your vet is unavailable) for treatment (at your expense).
- There is an additional holiday fee of $10.00 to the visit for the following holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.